Balance is the ability to maintain a specific body position in either a stationary or dynamic situation.
Coordination is the ability to use all body parts together to produce smooth and fluid motion.
Together, Balance and Coordination Training can:
- Help improve efficiency of movement.
- Improve overall body awareness during movement.
- Decrease risk of injury
- Improve rehabilitation
- Improve posture
- Improve ability to perform recreational and competitive activities.
- Improve ability to perform activities of daily living and therefore improve quality of life.
- Makes exercise more functional.